Thursday, March 31, 2011

Where I'm going

This is the parsonage where I will be living.  I'll have azaleas and everything!

This is the church building, with classroom space and a fellowship hall in the back.

This is the inside of the Family Activity Center, where we can play basketball or volleyball.  It can also be utilized as a larger fellowship hall.

The actual town of Glenmora has 1558 people according to the 2000 census.  Quite a change from living in Atlanta with a population around 5 million.  There will be some pleasant differences though, as I am not anticipating ever having to pay to park or ever getting stuck in traffic jams.  There also won't be trucks loudly loading cargo in the wee hours of the morning right outside my window (at least I hope there aren't).  Here's to country living!  

3 comments:

  1. Justin: Gloria and I are so happy for you and more important I know that the town of Glenmora is luck to have you there. I know that you will do so good at the Glenmora Church of Christ they are so lucky to have you. The Lord has put you in the right place there was no luck to it. We will miss you here in Columbus but know that you are doing God's work where he wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you. Sad for us. Looking forward to following your journey into pastorhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Glenmora doesn't have your goddaughter... Hoping to visit when we drive to Texas in the Fall

    ReplyDelete